Many Celebrations in the Easter Season
As we come back to life in this Easter Season, carefully and following all safety precautions, here are some of the celebrations that will be taking place in addition to our regular Masses:
- Saturday, April 24: Infant Baptisms at 10am.
- Sunday, April 25: The Confirmation 2 Candidates will be with their families at either the 9am or the 11am Mass for the “Rite of Support”.
- Most of the weekend Masses in May: First Holy Communions will take place in small groups.
- Saturday, May 15: Infant Baptisms at 10am.
- Sunday, May 16: Youth Confirmation will be celebrated at a special Mass at 1pm.
- Wednesday, May 19: The Confirmation 1 Candidates will be with their families for a Mass at 7pm and the “Rite of Acceptance”.
- Thursday, May 20: We will have special May Crowning of the Blessed Mother at an 8:30am Mass with the Free to Be women’s spirituality group. All are welcome.
- Sunday, May 23: Adult Confirmations at the 11am Mass.
- Also, we will have two weddings during this Easter Season!
Your brother in Christ,